The interior partitions between color areas in "Cascade" are made with shaped sections and openings, giving rise to a 'painterly' sense of the light on the screeen. The Arduino color-fade system is designed to produce a seemingly limitless variations of color combinations.
- Date completed: Dec, 2018
- Size: 24.5"W x 30.5"H x 4.7"D
- Controls on side of cabinet: brightness, speed, on/off.
- Materials: RGB led strips, Arduino micro-controller, acrylic screen, wood cabinet, internal partitioning made of wood, aluminum, paper, and vinyl plastic.
- Plugs in to a standard 120V outlet. A 12V converter is built-in to drive the Arduino controller and the LED strips.