It's good to keep ones eyes open. The armature for this piece was a roadside kill. I spotted this beat up kayak many time on my way to and from home. Eventually I got it home to the studio where I let it grew on me for awhile. Finally it came to me, so I re-enforce what now is the upper side of the piece, then hung it and started the wrapping process. It is completely covered with old garden hoses. This is the 3rd and final garden hose piece. I told my studio assistant that when we used up all the hoses that friend and neighbors had brought by the studio that the piece wood be done. Slowly I'm in the process transforming the many pile I've gathered over the years into piece of art.